Sunday, July 5, 2009

the toothless wonder!!



My little Gavin just lost 2 teeth this week. On Monday I took the boys for a 2 mile bike ride and Gavin's bike handle hit him in the mouth and loosened up his already loose front teeth. An hour later while eating an ice cream Gavin pulled out his tooth, two days later Mommy pulled out the second tooth that was just dangling.

So here is my question...after these teeth were lost my little Gavin's behaviour has improved so much, he has been so helpful, kind, agreeable and quite the little peacemaker. Is there a correlation?? Should I knock out the rest of his teeth?? Just joking!

2 comments:

SkyTang said...

It was so great to see your family and talk with you and get to know you a little better over the weekend.

I like the idea for knocking the teeth out to make the kids more helpful! ;)

Unknown said...

he looks so grown up!

relationships with orange

relationships with orange

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world of being an art teacher, full-time mommy, and law school student's wife. These are the comings and goings of this little lady and her entourage of five men (hubby plus 4 sons).